Placing an order for in store pickup
- First, log in, our website does not offer guest account ordering. If you have not set your password enter your email you provided when you signed up for the carnivore club. If you email is not found please email firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your name and phone number, and email address you would like associated with your carnivore club account. Please do not call the store as our employees do not have access to the website settings. If you do not have a carnivore account, you can sign up and create one here.
- Make your selections and add them to your cart. Please be aware there is a 24 hour time period before orders placed online can be ready for pickup in store.
- When you arrive at the checkout page you will see at the very top a spot to enter gift card numbers. If you plan to pickup your order in store do not enter a gift card number. Please present all gift cards in person.
- Select pickup date. A drop down calendar will appear when you click on the grey calendar on the right hand side of the Schedule a pickup Appointment box. Please select the date you wish to pickup, keep in mind that 24 hours are required to prepare online orders. Fresh Turkeys are not available for pickup before Monday Nov. 20, 2023 (They arrive to us that morning)
- Once you have selected your date a list of available pickup times will appear. Please scroll to the time you would like to pickup. If a time is not available that means the maximum number of orders are already scheduled for that time slot. Please select another close time. Time slots will help ease congestion in store during the busy holiday season. Please stick to the time you sign up for.
- Enter your credit card number and information. This is required to reserve your order. Your card will not be charged until your order is complete and ready for pickup. If you are unable to pickup at your scheduled time please contact us. If you do not pickup your order and fail to contact us your credit card will be charged, these items are perishable and have a limited shelf life.
Back to Blog